The Love Rewards Loyalty Program is a point-based system where customers can earn points through the 5 following ways:
- Create Account gets you 20 points.
- Online purchases where 10,000 IDR is equivalent to 1point.
- On your birthday you earn 20 points.
- Peer to Peer referrals where you can gift your friends 50,000 IDR off their first order to try LOVE AND FLAIR for the first time. You’ll get 50 points for each friend who use your invite code.
- Submitting a Product Review gets you 30 points.
We have three different tiers of loyalty: Bae, Girlfriend and Wifey.
To become a Bae...
- You have to sign up for an account
- Earned points will multiply by 1
To become/benefit (as) a Girlfriend...
- You have to spend IDR 10,000,000
- Earned points will multiply by 1.5
- Customer will get a one time -5% discount
To become/benefit (as) a Wifey...
- You have to spend IDR 30,000,000
- Customer will get WIFEY tier
- Earned points will multiply by 2
- Customer will get a one time -20% discount
- Sneak peak on sale events.
- VIP hotline/ whatsapp chat
Rules and Conditions
- LOVE AND FLAIR LOYALTY PROGRAM IS APPLICABLE TO customers located in the Republic of Indonesia ("Membership") is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. Employees, officers, directors, stockists, agents and representatives of LOVE AND FLAIR and its affiliates are eligible for Membership but may be excluded from certain promotions.
- By SIGNING UP FOR MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE (OR, IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AGREES) TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”). NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO BECOME A MEMBER.
Earning and Redeeming Program Rewards
- Under the Program, you earn one (1) LF Insider point (“point”) for every 10,000 INDONESIAN RUPIAH spent on merchandise (excludes the purchase of e-gift cards, gift cards, taxes and/or shipping) in the Republic of Indonesia online, in LOVE AND FLAIR retail stores or in LOVE AND FLAIR online. LOVE AND FLAIR purchases on other stockists’ sites do not qualify for tier status and points are not earned on these purchases. You must provide your LOVE AND FLAIR Insider e-mail address to have any points credited to your LF Bank.
- Points may be redeemed for rewards (“Rewards”) to be determined by LOVE AND FLAIR in its sole discretion. Program members are able to redeem no more than one of each Reward per transaction. Program members cannot redeem more than 10 of any one unique Reward sku per year. Points have no cash value and can only be redeemed for Rewards. LOVE AND FLAIR may, in its discretion, allow points to be redeemable for other items of merchandise from time to time. However, points are never redeemable for cash.
- Rewards are available with point redemption while supplies last and substitutions by LOVE AND FLAIR may occur. If your online order is not completed during the same visit, the Rewards will be removed from your shopping basket and may no longer be available. You are not required to redeem a Reward during checkout. Due to the limited nature of the free deluxe Rewards, we regret that we are unable to reship Rewards if they arrive damaged, if you received the wrong one or if one is missing from your order. In the event a Reward arrives damaged, you received the wrong one, or one is missing from your order, please contact LOVE AND FLAIR customer service or visit your local LOVE AND FLAIR store. Otherwise, Rewards may not be returned or exchanged. The retail value of the Reward does not count toward LOVE AND FLAIR’s free shipping threshold.
- It’s our hope that you redeem your points on a regular basis. All unredeemed points shall expire when a program member has not engaged in point activity associated with that membership account (through purchase or redemption) for 12 months or more. If you have questions regarding the date of your last point activity or your last purchase, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happened to my points in the previous loyalty system? Please contact us via whatsapp or email to check on the expiry of the points, as it may have already expired since 2020 when we closed the loyalty point program in December 2020.